As we’ve said before, we are a community of Gospel-centred worshippers dedicated to reaching the least and the lost for Christ. We believe in equipping the men and women of Grace to accomplish this mission. All who believe in Jesus can reach the least and the lost, and through community we seek to encourage and enable you as you seek to influence the people in your life.
There are four primary ways we seek to minister to adults.
1) Congregational Worship – On Sunday morning you you can expect to see a diverse group of individuals coming together for one purpose, their need of God. We hope you will find a welcoming community of Christians seeking to worship God in Spirit and Truth. The music is blended between traditional and contemporary.
2) Class Time – At various times throughout the year we host Christian life training classes on Sunday evenings at the Grace House (29 Maidstone Road). To learn what our current series is please check out our news section. In addition to Sunday morning evening classes, we also host the following:
- Children’s sunday school classes meet during the worship service at 10:30. The children’s curriculum is “Children Desiring God” from Desiring God ministries.
- Evangelism training- Twice a year we offer classes to equip Christians to know and share God’s story.
- Conferences- We host different conferences and camps throughout the year. We encourage you to participate! Again, you can learn about upcoming events in our news section.
3) Community time – Growth groups meet in homes throughout the week and involve time in community and time in the Word. There are several different growth groups that meet each week around Christchurch:
North Group: Wednesday 6pm 354 4443
S West Group: Tuesday 6:30pm 348 9119
Central Group: Thursday 7pm 942 3249
E Central Group: Wednesday 6:30pm 421 2555
South Group: Tuesday 6:30pm 342 5140
29 Grace (Uni students and Young Adults): Thursday 7pm 027 3879516
4) Corporate outreach– As a church we try to have several different community outreach initiatives per year.